LPG KABLO

I10 Lpg Enjektörü

'LPG Sistemleri' forumunda ggunes tarafından 19 Kasım 2016 tarihinde açılan konu

1. Itautogas

Itautogas Yeni Üye

Yaş:
    Katılım:
    9 Ekim 2021
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    Cinsiyet:
    Erkek
    Ad Soyad:
    luca
    Yaşadığınız Şehir:
    -Türkiyede Yaşamıyorum
    Araç Modeli:
    Yeni İ10 (2013-201X)
    Thank you @MSC

So the true problem is about the spare avaibility in official service too, not in the price itself.
    I've found three injectors in Germany, brand new, for 290 euro with shipping.
    They are a Kia spare (for Picanto) but the code is identical.
    I will start ordering it, using wd 40 and additives is getting my own injectors go better. STFT are now normal and LTFT are downing; from -27 they are -20,3 now, so i think the problem is luckly the dirt so i will keep them mounted as long as they last.
    It was quite difficult to put wd40 in the rail because it does not have a direct inlet.
    I used a medical line pipe, and it came out very dirt (strange, because the filter has been replaced every 15.000 kms instead of the scheduled 30.000 and always came out clean).
    When mounting new injectors I will install a decanter filter like Emer intead of the original one.

If someone has the same problem as mine, cleaning works quite well.
    I will post some photos of the system i used to spray the wd 40 in the rail.
    Thank you all, this is a nice group.

Halil bunu beğendi.
  2. MSC

MSC Site Yetkilisi Yönetici

Yaş:
    Katılım:
    21 Mayıs 2008
    Mesaj:
    Alınan Beğeniler:
    Cinsiyet:
    Erkek
    Ad Soyad:
    Serdar
    Yaşadığınız Şehir:
    34-İSTANBUL
    Araç Modeli:
    Mercedes-Benz
    you are welcome luca. if problem is dirty fuel, you must check lpg filter (33021-04200) and selenoid filter (33095-34000).

Bu Sayfayı Paylaş